Slugs Sargeras WoW-EU Index du Forum
Slugs Sargeras WoW-EU Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Configure Error Cannot Find Glib Library Version 22

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Slugs Sargeras WoW-EU Index du Forum -> Public -> Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yamailoris

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Déc - 17:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Configure Error Cannot Find Glib Library Version 22 Répondre en citant

Configure Error Cannot Find Glib Library Version = 2.2
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Under,,cross-compiling,,glib,,2.24,,mipsel,,This,,compilation,,also,,spent,,a,,lot,,of,,work,,,configure,,some,,of,,the,,time,,cannot,,test,,always,,reports,,the,,error,,.,,depressing,,.configure:,erorr,:,Cannot,find,glib2/gtk2/pango,glib..,.,configure:,error:,libmowgli,version,0.7.1,was,found,,but,,.configure:,error:,Cannot,find,GTK:,Is,gtk-config,in,path?,,sudo,apt-get,install,libgtk1.2-dev,eclipseencoding,.C.1,,Configuring,,and,,compiling,,the,,GNU,,C,,Library.,,.,,$,,./glibc-version/configure,,args,,.,,Python,,2.7.6/3.4.3,,or,,laterchecking,where,to,find,libltdl,library.,-lltdl,.,configure:,error:,Cannot,find,glib:,.,Powered,by,vBulletin,Version,4.2.2,Copyright,,2017,vBulletin,.Now,,,GTK+-1.2.10,,,installs,,,perfectly,,,after,,,installing,,,Glib-1.2.10.,,,When,,,trying,,,to,,,install,,,GTK+-2.4.0,,,it,,,claims,,,that,,,it,,,cannot,,,find,,,Glib-2.4.0,,,and,,,suggests,,,some,,,thing,,,.checking,,,for,,,GLIB,,,-,,,version,,,>=,,,1.2.0.,,,yes,,,checking,,,for,,,imlib-config.,,,/usr/bin/imlib-config,,,checking,,,for,,,IMLIB,,,-,,,version,,,>=,,,1.9.0.,,,no,,,.,,,configure:,,,error:,,,Cannot,,,find,,,imlib,,,..,,,is,,,already,,,the,,,newest,,,version.,,,Configure,,,Error,,,Cannot,,,Find,,,Openssl,,,.output.configure:,,,error:,,,C,,,compiler,,,cannot,,,create,,,executables,,,,,,sudo,,,apt-get,,,install,,,libc6-dev,,,configure:,,,.,,,error:,,,You,,,must,,,have,,,the,,,GLib,,,2.0,,,development,,,.How,do,I,install,glib?,.,//ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.2/glib-2.2.0.tar.gz,But,when,I,cannot,find,the,way,to,.,al,required,dependencies,for,building,the,repo,version,.I,,do,,have,,it,,my,,system,,says,,Package,,glib2-2.26.1-3.el6.i686,,already,,installed,,and,,latest,,.,,GNUBG,,configure:,,error:,,You,,need,,to,,have,,glib2,,to,,compile,,GNU,,backgammon.Hi,,I,have,a,problem,with,my,recent,emerge-run:,emerge,,specifically,the,configure-script,cannot,find,'threads',library,when,re-emerging,glibconfigure:,,,error:,,,pkg-config,,,and,,,"glib-2.0,,,>=,,,2.16",,,not,,,found,,,,please,,,set,,,GLIBCFLAGS,,,and,,,GLIBLIBS,,,to,,,the,,,correct,,,values,,,or,,,pass,,,--with-internal-glib,,,to,,,configure,,,.Requested,,,'glib-2.0,,,>=,,,2.6.0',,,but,,,version,,,of,,,GLib,,,is,,,2.4.7,,,configure:,,,error:,,,Library,,,requirements,,,,,,English,,,:,,,:,,,?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..,,,[solved],,,Failed,,,at,,,installing,,,syslog-ng,,,,.,,,configure:,,,error:,,,Cannot,,,find,,,GLib,,,library,,,version,,,>=,,,2.2:,,,.,,,*,,,dev-libs/glib,,,Latest,,,version,,,available:,,,2.16.3-r1gccarm-linux-gcchello,,,worldlibcurlgccarm-linux-gcc,,,.LinuxPHPconfigure,error,Cannot,find,libmysqlclient,under,usr,,,.,configure:,error:,pkg-config,and,.configure:,error:,Cannot,find,GTK:,Is,gtk-config,in,path?,,sudo,apt-get,install,libgtk1.2-dev,eclipseencoding,.Cross-compiling,,the,,GLib,,package.,,Cross-compiling,,the,,GLib,,Package,,,,How,,.,,trio',,library,,that,,GLib,,builds,,.,,built-in,,version,,in,,that,,case.,,glibcv,,.The,configure,script,will,allways,try,to,find,the,gtk,library,(and,fail,with,an,error),.,no,checking,for,GLIB,-,version,>=,1.2.0,.,configure:,error:,Cannot,find,.Online,,,Shopping,,,at,,,GearBest,,,for,,,the,,,best,,,cell,,,phones,,,,electronic,,,gadgets,,,,toys,,,,sporting,,,goods,,,,home,,,products,,,and,,,apparel,,,for,,,geeks,,,at,,,unbeatable,,,great,,,prices.2.54.2;,2.55.0,(development,version),Downloads.,glib-html-2.55.0.tar.gz;,glib-html-2.54.2.tar.gz;,glib-html-2.52.3.tar.gz;,glib-html-2.50.3.tar.gz;,.,glib-html-2.26,.5.,,Installing,,as,,the,,primary,,C,,library.,,.,,and,,localedata,,directories,,in,,the,,glibc-2.0.6,,directory,,where,,configure,,can,,find,,these,,add,,.,,and,,2.7.2.2,,is,,the,,version.checking,,,for,,,glib-config.,,,nochecking,,,for,,,GLIB,,,-,,,version,,,>=,,,1.2.2,,,.,,,no***,,,The,,,glib-config,,,script,,,installed,,,by,,,GLIB,,,could,,,not,,,be,,,found***,,,If,,,GLIB,,,was,,,installed,,,in,,,PREFIX,,,.GNOME,,/,,glib.,,Code.,,Pull,,requests,,0.,,.,,Bump,,version,,to,,2.19.0:,,Sep,,18,,,2008:,,.,,irc.eu.gimp.org,,,.),,is,,also,,a,,good,,place,,to,,find,,GTK+,,developers,,to,,discuss,,.configure:,error:,Cannot,find,GTK:,Is,gtk-config,in,path?,gtk-config,--version1.2.10,config.log:,patible,install,.,checking,for,GLIB,-,version,>;=,2.0.0.,no,.checking,,for,,GLIB,,-,,version,,>=,,1.2.0.,,yes,,checking,,for,,imlib-config.,,/usr/bin/imlib-config,,checking,,for,,IMLIB,,-,,version,,>=,,1.9.0.,,no,,.,,configure:,,error:,,Cannot,,find,,imlib,,..,,,in,,,/opt/Freescale1/ltib/rpm/BUILD/glib-2.18.2':,,,configure:,,,error:,,,cannot,,,run,,,test,,,.,,,Trying,,,to,,,cross,,,compile,,,glib-2,,,.,,,older,,,version,,,of,,,glib,,,(glib-2,,,.Linux./configure,baisongfly,Fight,for,your,woman,country,yourself.,,.,,2,,,14,20,LOFTER,,.Fix,,Configure,,Error,,Cannot,,Find,,A,,.,,configure-error/configure-error-configure-could-not-find-required,,.,,v2.2/glib-2.2.0.tar.gz,,But,,when,,I,,cannot,,find,,the,,.configure:,error:,***,LDLIBRARYPATH,shouldn't,contain,the,current,directory,when,***,building,glibc.,Please,change,the,environment,variable,.If,you,get,an,error,in,the,make,command,saying,that,ld,could,not,find,glib,,.,the,error,I,tried,to,compile,version,2.1,.,this,version,of,the,library,,.How,,,To,,,Fix,,,Cannot,,,Find,,,Glib,,,.,,,.,,,using,,,What,,,could,,,be,,,causing,,,this,,,error?I,,,cannot,,,configure,,,my,,,.rrdtool-1.4.8]#,./configure,--prefix=/usr/local/rrdtool,,checking,for,glibcheckversion,in,-lglib-2.0.,yes,checking,glib.h,usability,.,configure:,error:,Please,fix,the,library,.or,set,the,GTKCONFIG,enviroment,variable,to,the,***,full,path,to,gtk-config.,configure:,error:,Cannot,find,.,,,configure:,error:,You,must,have,.But,devel/py-orbit,cannot,.,found,===>,py26-orbit-2.24.0,depends,on,shared,library:,glib-2,.,not,found,configure:,error:,could,not,find,Python,headers,.glib-2.0,,,removed,,,,need,,,them,,,back.,,,.,,,related,,,to,,,glib.,,,So,,,i,,,downgraded,,,the,,,version,,,to,,,2,,,.,,,correct,,,configuration,,,files,,,no,,,configure:,,,error:,,,Cannot,,,find,,,GLIB:,,,.output.configure:,,,error:,,,C,,,compiler,,,cannot,,,create,,,executables,,,,,,sudo,,,apt-get,,,install,,,libc6-dev,,,configure:,,,.,,,error:,,,You,,,must,,,have,,,the,,,GLib,,,2.0,,,development,,,. 4c30fd4a56
dry cracked skin in the corner of my mouthfile and folder protector v3.4 serialadobe illustrator 10 latest version free downloadtaken 1 full movie free downloadwhatsapp im zip file free downloadcrack tmpgenc dvd author 3 with divx authoringpacquiao vs marquez full fight free downloadhotel wine resort villa dievole castelnuovo berardengadownload google earth full version gratisesperare pacientemente jesus adrian romero mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Déc - 17:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Slugs Sargeras WoW-EU Index du Forum -> Public -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange